Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm BACK

Hello everyone,
Sorry haven't been posting, If I get online in the morning, the next thing I do is look at the clock and the day has gone by like it's only been an hour. Then my beautiful man Greg calls to say he's on the way home. YIKES, I'm still in my jammies LOL

It's been so hot outside to keep the oven/stove on.
Also, I'm going on a cruise November 1st, to the Mexican Rivera, so I have been trying to be good to get into a bathing suit..LOL.
I'm going through the book now for a lighter meal to make. It's triple digits here in the Sherman Oaks, CA area.

Please post or email me on what you've been doing out of the book or any other reciepes you would love to share or just about life.
I can't wait for fall to cool the things down. Fall & Spring is my favorite seasons.

I promise more posting from me, between looking for a job. I would love to do this full time, or anything creative. I have so many ideas that come to me but I get so overwhelmed because which one do I do. I am that gal who wants to make my own purse line, lounge wear for woman, knit my scarves, cook, decorate. YIKES then what do I do? NOTHING
Meanwhile, my hormones or lack of seem to take over and more nothing gets done but my brain sure keeps going. If only my legs would follow. LOL
So there you have it for this afternoon, I will post later with the lighter dish I WILL create tonight.
Good Bless to you all,

3 comments:

Jennifer B said...

"I am that gal who wants to make my own purse line, lounge wear for woman, knit my scarves, cook, decorate. YIKES then what do I do? NOTHING"

Ha! I'm the exact same way and it drives me insane. How do we get started on all our projects and actually finish them!?

Petunia said...

I have made another meal from MtAoFC. I went to Julie Powell's blog and made her first meal: Pan-broiled steak, artichokes, and rice. This time it only took 1.5 hours. :) You can read about my experience on my blog:
http://educatingpetunia.blogspot.com/2009/09/adventures-in-french-cooking.html

Empowering the Goddess said...

I'm cracking up on Jennifer B, comment OMG were the same person.
I just looked on your blog, cupcakes, baking me too!!
We just have to pick 1 thing and do it. LOL that's the problem.
I'm not really finding lots of healthy meals in cookbook so I may have to put it on hold cooking or (add to do list) recreating the reciepes that are healther version.